[TR] Car lift / hoist

Glenn A. Merrell - TSN StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Fri Dec 4 19:42:04 MST 2015

Andrew,

I have a 4 post  7000# DirectLift and my garage has a 9 foot ceiling.
It is 101 inches wide on the outside of the posts. I can put my TR250 or
my Stag on top, and park my XJ8 under it.
I feel a 4 post is more versatile than a two post lift because you can
also jack a car on the lift and work on each corner with the suspension
loaded - better for torquing the suspension loaded - or free hanging.

Now if you, or anyone else on the list want a scissors style
EZCarLift.com  and only need enough lift to get you onto a comfy stool
to work, I have a used 4000# EZLift with 65" spacers and worm gear in my
garage I will sell at 2/3 the EZ Lift web site discount price ( that is
$1845 discounted price and back-ordered right now times 0.66 which is
$1230, you pay shipping from Colorado 80026.  Ships in two 60 pound boxes

If anyone is interested, contact me off list.
StagBytriumph at triumphstagclub.org

Glenn Merrell
TSN Admin
http://www.triumphstag.net