[TR] value for insurance proposes?

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Sun Dec 13 11:16:50 MST 2015

The way I look at it is not what I could sell the car for, but what it would cost to actually replace it.

In the case of most of my collection

1.        I would have to find a very, very good car

2.       It would more than likely need to be improved

I do all of my work myself, which keeps the investments relatively low, but when considering number 2 above, I consider the cost of having somebody else do it for me.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711