[TR] early TR4 door and trunk seals

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 12:53:37 MST 2015

I just redid the TR4 fuzzy seal (furflex?) using the cut-to-length ones
offered by TRF.  Was quite a bit less than the $/ft alternative from Moss.

I did not look into TRF's rubber seals as mine are still fine even after 15
years of use.  I would think it unlikely you'll find anything other than a
purpose-made rubber seal that will fit that skinny channel.

Of course, if originality is not a concern &/or if your metal channel is
not in place -- then a TR6 (rubber and fuzzy in one) seal may suit.

Geo