[TR] Tops (hoods) - TR4A vs TR6

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Wed May 6 20:25:34 MDT 2015

Thanks Andy (and everybody else that responded) - that's exactly what I learned - except, of course, that nobody else has used the term "Herald-sourced".    ;-)

The bottom line for me is that if you have a TR4A with a header rail that has previously been badly welded to the top frame and now has broken off again, there is no easy fix using more readily available parts from a TR6 - unless you want to start by changing the windshield frame - you need to find another TR4A header rail and top frame - and I have.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad