[TR] TR4 Sun visor mount

Creig Houghtaling creig555 at live.com
Sun May 17 09:58:18 MDT 2015

I am getting toward the end of my restoration on my TR4A.  I am missing the
passenger side visor and the right hand bracket.  I ordered a pair of visors
from Victoria British that included brackets.  But the brackets that come
with the pair are the swing style like the TR6.  To mount these brackets
onto the TR4 frame would require some major modifications to the windshield
frame that I don't really want to make on this car.  So I checked Victoria
British and Moss for a replacement, but neither carry it.  Does anyone know
where I could buy a new or used right hand bracket for a non-swing visor
setup?

Thanks

Creig Houghtaling

314-401-7817