[TR] TR3 fan

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun May 17 19:28:15 MDT 2015

My experience was similar to Randall's, possibly because one of us copies
everything the other does.

I had an electric fan and halogen H4s with the original dynamo (22 amp in
my case) but never had to run both at the same time.  I did put an accurate
ammeter on both (and everything else) just to know what they draw.

Eventually I replaced the halogens with LEDs and the electric fan with a
tropical so, though it worked, it is no longer a concern.

Geo