[TR] Further Thoughts on Cooling

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Wed May 20 06:02:27 MDT 2015

Jeremy Clarkson was reviewing a new Jaguar and talking about the Adaptive Speed Control which monitors the distance from the car ahead and matches the speed to maintain that distance.  He said you can even adjust the distance from a gentile 6 car lengths to the "Full Audi" upon which he demonstrated a very aggressive tailgate.

Nice cars but they tend to attract jerks.

Dave Massey