[TR] Detroit Tigers

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Wed May 20 12:51:38 MDT 2015

Each year Detroit Tigers has a car show in association with a game.  Somehow
last year they got my email and invited me.  My TR3 won best foreign car (I
should add it was the ONLY foreign car) so during the seventh inning
stretch, it was flashed up on the big screen out in left field and we were
awarded a beautiful crystal glass trophy.

This year the format has been reduced to just 30 cars (from 150 last year).
Detroit, motor city, automobile capital of the world - and they have asked
the little BRG TR3 back !!  Just wanted you all to know I am doing my bit
for the marque...

Andrew Uprichard