[TR] Coffee cup holder console

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:45:21 MDT 2015

I built something similar for my '64 Spit because when my highschool
girlfriend and I went parking, the emergency brake would dig into her
back. It was triangle-shaped with a length of garden hose at the apex
(to cushion and make a round form), covered in some foam rubber carpet
padding and black Naugahyde. Of course, it covered the emergency brake
up completely, but that was not as important at the time . . .

--
Hoyt