[TR] What wiring harness do I need?

Jack Mc McGaheyRx at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 05:54:14 MDT 2016

The main and body harnesses are both parts of a complete wiring harness. To replace ALL the wiring, you'll need both main and body, or you'll need a "complete" harness - and if the car has overdrive, you'll need an overdrive harness as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the main is everything behind and forward of the dashboard, and body is everything in the body aft of the dashboard.

Cheers,
Jack Mc

Sent from my iPad