[TR] Spigot (pilot bush) Question

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Mon Nov 28 20:13:27 MST 2016

I have a small collection of them, as I have bought several with best intentions of replacing when the engine and tranny are apart.  Have never been able to get the old ones out.  Have tried various levers and hooks, never tried the grease trick, but never had found one loose in there.  Ceartainly haven't done enough for it to be a scientific study, but interesting how experiences differ.  Isn't the spin or friction (oilitwe lubed) surface supposed to be the inside diameter of the bushing and ouside of the end of the tranny mainshaft?

Greg Lemon