[TR] What is This Car?

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Apr 7 17:19:13 MDT 2017

A friend of mine cobbled together a car from two.  I welded the front half of a car with rear end damage to the back half of a car with front end damage and drive it to Florida on winter.  On the return trip they hit an ice patch and ended up upside down in the median.Every window was broken.  They righted the car and drove home the remaining 90 miles bundled up against the cold.

He still has a couple and plans to consildate them into one runner for nostalgic reasons.

Dave Massey