[TR] Can I use jb weld to fix an aluminum bracket to an aluminum grill.

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 07:59:30 MST 2017

I just used JBWeld to repair (until the replacement part arrives) the
plastic latch mechanism on a microwave door.

What made it work was I added a pin - drilling into each half of the piece
I added a steel pin (made from a decapitated 3D finishing nail) which gave
the strength needed, then the JBWeld holds it all together (probably could
have skipped ordering the replacement part).

See if a pin can be used for your repair.

Geo