[TR] Long ago

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Feb 12 11:42:22 MST 2017

Yes.  Yes.  My project TR3A didn't have those, and I didn't realize they existed, til I went searching for a solution on the List for all the rain making its way onto my dress pants.

Quite the difference I must say!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire  ...and yes, it's snowing right now and will through Tuesday.