[TR] HVDA 5-speed in TR6--speedo gear--no luck

StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org StagByTriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Fri Feb 17 15:41:55 MST 2017

I had once converted my Ralph Nader 85 mph speedo on my '81 CB900C Honda
using a manual speedometer 2:1 ratio adapter.  It was about $50 way back
then.
It might have been made by one of the Motorcycle aftermarket parts
suppliers.
I think there is another one  made by Clark Brothers
http://www.clarkbrothers.net/ratio_adapters.html , and another one by
http://www.bobsspeedometer.com/1/120/ratio_adapter.asp  but those are a bit
more expensive.  You can find them on Fleabay for about $85.
The unit inserts between the speedometer and the cable and performs a manual
ratio reduction / increase.
When it was ordered you simply specified the ratio you wanted and the
adapter was supplied to your ratio needs.

Glenn Merrell, aka StagByTriumph Garage