[TR] Speedo indicator calibration

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 13:57:04 MST 2017

Well, you are right, the spring constant isn't perfectly linear but the coiled hair spring is probably fairly linear and linear enough.

Also, it is feasible to print the dial face with a non-linear spacing.  But when I measured the spacing of the 10mph ticks, it was equal throughout.

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine