[TR] disk calipers

Peter Caldwell peter at nosimport.com
Thu Feb 23 13:05:02 MST 2017

Actually.... there are 3 possible   16P (what your casting number
says)   16PB with standard SAE threads. and 16PB with Metric threads.
Both 16PBs use the same rebuild parts and have a steel ring that retains
the dust boot. The 16P has a narrow groove on the piston and a narrow
groove in the bore that retains the boot. Kits and pistons must match
the casting.  The easy way we ID the 2 different 16PBs is by using a
12mm bolt that will go through the mounting holes on the Metric, but not
on the earlier SAE 16PB.

Hope this helps.

Peter C

--