[TR] Ball joint fitment

Keith Stewart keithstewart at bell.net
Fri Jul 14 14:56:44 MDT 2017

You already have some great responses to your query so I won’t address that, but I should let you know I wonder why you would present your case as:

Anyone else had trouble mounting TRF's ball joint 200272 to the upper

control arms?

http://trf.zeni.net/TR2-TR3GB/154.php?s_wt=1366 <http://trf.zeni.net/TR2-TR3GB/154.php?s_wt=1366&s_ht=768> &s_ht=768

Moss' diagram is, of course, much more complete:

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29136 <http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29136&SortOrder=230> &SortOrder=230

While the Moss diagram shows other nearby parts, the TRF diagram shows everything you need for this issue. If it is a matter of “course” that TRF diagrams are seen to be deficient to you, why not support Moss when you bought this part?