[TR] Fuel

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Jul 30 06:50:02 MDT 2017

I agree with Dave, I shop for the cheap gas never a problem in either the LBCs or my American iron.   My biggest fear is hitting a station that hasn't maintained the tanks and getting water in the fuel system, never happens to me but know of incidents in the recent past.

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800

On Jul 29, 2017, at 10:43 PM, Don Hiscock <don.hiscock at gmail.com> wrote: