[TR] TR3 Leaf Springs?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 14:42:34 MDT 2017

Thanks, Randall. Perhaps I'll take my springs along with the
documentation you've sent, to my local sporing shop (they've
been in business for over a hundred years) and see if they
can make multiple sets for less than a single set. I'll let you
know what I find. Perhaps others are interested as well.

Dave