[TR] TR2/3 coil & condenser info.

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 14:11:37 MDT 2018

I'm pretty sour on Lucas Sports coils, since the last one I bought only lasted about a year before leaving me on the side of the freeway in rush hour traffic.  I replaced it with a Pertronix coil that seems to be working much better so far (about 8 years and counting).

Condensers do have several ratings, including equivalent series resistance (aka ESR). However, I believe most condensers for points have similar ratings. The main question is whether they physically fit the hole.

-- Randall