[TR] H6 vs HS6

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Mon Jan 29 12:10:09 MST 2018

Bill:

I have two running TR3s – one with H6 and the other with HS6s.  The car with the HS6s (and the TR4 manifold) is much quicker, but then it has additional modifications.  I was told that, all things being equal, you will  get more bang from your buck with the HS6 carbs.

Andrew Uprichard

Jackson, Michigan