[TR] H6 vs HS

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 17:52:10 MST 2018

Good topic guys.  I like the cable conversion.  Thanks for the photos.  I would like to convert to a cable on my 3 and was taking a look at it just this past weekend.  I would like to eliminate all of the linkage though.  The photo provides good information.
I have a pair of HD6s that I'm thinking of using with the TR4A long manifold.  The HD6 is right in between the H and HS in terms of length, one inch shorter than the H.
HDs were used on Healeys and Jags.  I read in an S-U manual that listed them being used on TR4As in the UK and Europe too.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad