[TR] TR2 Geranium Trim Sources

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Sat Nov 10 17:50:56 MST 2018

Hi,

I'm once again considering re-doing the interior, top, tonneau, hood-stick cover and side-curtains on our 1954 TR2.

The original colour was geranium and I'd appreciate input from list members who have sourced replacements for this shade.

I already have a new geranium carpet set (not yet installed) specifically manufactured by TRF a number of years ago for a number TR2 owners.

Interestingly, the existing seats, top, tonneau, hood-stick cover and side-curtains on the car are original but after almost 65 years have seen better days.  Also the interior trim with the exception of the seats appears to have been recovered by a previous owner in a shade likely close to blackberry.   The attached pic shows the original geranium top on out TR2.

For those interested, this TR2 left the factory with Olive Yellow paint - must have been something to see with the bright red trim!

Any and all input will be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian
   Brian Thomas                           E-mail:   ThomasB at QueensU.Ca<mailto:ThomasB at QueensU.Ca>
   92 Wyona Lane                        Phone:   613-385-1947
   Wolfe Island,  Ontario                Toys:   54 TR2,  56 TR3,  67 TR4A,  01 XKR,
   CANADA   K0H 2Y0                                 75 John Deere 920