[TR] [6pack] sobering story - last point

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Oct 22 05:45:06 MDT 2018

 Yes, indeed.  That reminds me of a story about a ferry that sank full of Model T's being sent to a Canadian dealer.  Henry Ford put in an insurace claim for full retail but the insurance company said it would only pay fabrication costs.  But many years later someone decided to recover these cars from the bottom of the lake and restore them.
Buyer beware.

Dave