[TR] Missing MG midget

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 17:17:05 MST 2019

I know you said float bowls full, but first thing I think is sediment in
the fuel line or bottom of the tank, flow pushes it into restriction point,
car misses and stops, pressure is released, flows again, rinse, lather,
repeat.

But if you are sure it is not that, maybe capcitator (once, I had one go
out, and it gave a weak intermittent spark that got worse when things
heated up) or coil.

Greg Lemon
TR250