[TR] Wire terminations

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 13:05:19 MST 2019

Just for the sake of discussion, crimping has some sub-options.  One, coat the terminal wire with dialetric first to make it corrosion resistant. Option two, tin the wire before crimping onto it, also to make it corrosion resistant.  Like others, I prefer to solder the connector to the wire when I can.