[TR] Photos in dialogue

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 06:54:36 MST 2019

To follow up on your question, Carl, photos in my posts are via links to
the digital archive in my SmugMug account.  SmugMug is a paid photo-hosting
service that allows unlimited full-size storage and unlimited links for
sharing.  As mine is their non-professional version ('cause I don't sell
through the site) it costs $40-ish/year, and I consider it a fine value.
My account has tens of thousands of images from the last forty-plus years
of my stuff, and family images going back a hundred and twenty five years.
All safely archived and shareable via my online account.  I can share
individual images, galleries of images, or slideshows.

For those who want "free", this ain't the one.  For those willing to pay a
bit, SmugMug is terrific.

Here's the kind of URL that's inserted into a post:
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-QwMpx4c/1/be62a210/X3/i-QwMpx4c-X3.jpg.
I don't know if you see links or photos, but either way, it's a reliable
way to share via almost any platform.

Rgds,

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L