[TR] TR6 will not start when hot

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 13:08:43 MDT 2019

I have a similar problem.  If I try to crank the car after sitting a
few minutes, it's hard to start.  If it sits longer, it will start
without a problem.

I attribute it to heat soaking of the carbs and fuel line...and I also
have a heat shield.  I haven't looked into the routing of the fuel
line yet - my solution is to just keep driving and never stop...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.