[TR] Electric Fuel Pump Recommendations

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sat Jul 13 12:47:23 MDT 2019

I agree with you about sound deadening, the Hardi pump I have is mounted to the sheet metal behind the driver seat of my TR 3 and it is quiet even with that kind of mounting. When I first turn the key before starting the engine I can hear it a little bit as it pumps up to pressure and then that’s it

Sent from my iPhone