[TR] Radiator Shroud

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:44:38 MDT 2019

VHP 529, an Apple Green ex-works TR3A, is owned by a friend of mine in the
UK.  (He just returned from the 2019 TR Register Liège-Brescia-Liège Rally,
for those who have followed that -- in fact there were several American
sidescreen cars in Europe for that event, possibly correspondents on here?)
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-jR7PQ3n/0/bb5ff095/O/i-jR7PQ3n.jpg

The car has original works competition aluminum air deflectors inside the
shroud.  I've always liked these -- seems like a better design than the
crappy paperboard production version, although possibly with more risk of
radiator damage in a small bump than with cardboard.  They don't look like
they'd be hard to fab were one so inclined.
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-hxbzKSs/0/6c5a7e69/O/i-hxbzKSs.jpg
https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-mPG4VQX/0/0e755b25/O/i-mPG4VQX.jpg

Don
1962 TR3B TSF202L