[TR] Radiator Shroud

DAVID MASSEY dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Jul 25 05:43:13 MDT 2019

although possibly with more risk of radiator damage in a small bump
 The pre-58 TR3's had just such a feature as part of the nose sheetmetal from the outset.  And since there is a bottom shelf there already the addition of these doesn't seem to me to add appreciably to the risk to the radiator.

And you're right, they do look like they could be fabricated by a rank amateur with access to a sheetmetal brake such as myself.  But then, my 57 doesn't need need these since it came from the factory with sheetmetal ductwork right up the sides of the radiator.  But I'm pretty proud of the sheetmetal fan shroud I made for the TR6.
Thanks for sharing.

Dave