[TR] TR6 Exhaust

Greg Lemon grglmn at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 11:55:22 MST 2020

I had the Monza System on my TR4A, basically the same as the dual pipe TR6
system.  It was pretty loud, not open pipe Harley loud, but hear you coming
a couple blocks away loud, more sound than I wanted, I cobbled a 4A front
muffler into the system, and the sound was just right.  Probably was as
restrictive as a stock system at that point, but looked and sounded good, I
got a lot of compliments on it.

You can buy the stainless sports systems from MOSS and TRF too, you will
get dual tips (not quadruple) but a more mellow sound out of the box.