[TR] Clear/Amber Fog

Roger Elliott elliottr at rmi.net
Wed Jan 29 10:32:51 MST 2020

Years ago, my cousin told me that in Colorado you could only have up to
a certain total number of headlight and auxilary lights on the front of
the car.  So, he had one fog and one driving light to not go over the
limit.   He did a lot of driving for his job, so I believe it was
accurate.  Whether it is still true and enforced is another question.

Roger