[TR] TR3A hood rattle woes

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 12:10:59 MST 2020

Jim;

I find that with the car idling , the car parked and the bonnet propped up,
rattle come from the Dzus fasteners, the bonnet hinges and most any bracket
where the bolts aren’t sufficiently tightened down. But with the bonnet
secured down and the Dzus fasteners locked, things are quite a bit quieter.
Tweaking the idle speed also affects the harmonics some.

Dave