[TR] Sad Triumph (owner) story

John Linney john at linneyweb.com
Wed Nov 4 09:27:35 MST 2020

I drive my TR4 at least once a week. It is also ‘nice looking’ and I like to keep it that way. However, to each his own. Who are we to judge a fellow owner who drives just once a year? To do that he must change the oil, grease the suspension, check the brakes, and look after the body work. He obviously loves the car. He is keeping this car away from the scrap yard. One of these days it will pass on to another owner. We are but custodians.