[TR] [NET] Incantation

Dave Connitt dconnitt at fuse.net
Mon Nov 15 13:31:42 MST 2021

Cliff,
I agree. The long stud I used was about 2-1/2” and I had to rotate the transmission to allow the clutch arm to clear the left side floor pan but then I rotated the transmission back upright and “hung” the transmission on that long stud. That lined up the input shaft with the clutch pressure plate. With the transmission is 4th gear, I rotated the u-joint a bit to line up the input shaft spline with the clutch disk and it slid home. Unfortunately, this process was developed as a result of my many transmission/overdrive problems which are thankfully behind me!

Dave Connitt

Sent from my iPhone