[TR] Solid axle "traction bars" for sale

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 14:38:40 MDT 2022

Folks,

Spring is here, and the mind wanders to working on our cars, so I figured
this is a good time to sell off some items I'm no longer able to use
(getting old sucks, but it beats the hell out of the alternative).

I have a kit of Bilstein shocks which were designed to be a replacement for
the NLA Traction Master "traction bars" which prevent rear spring wind up
on solid axle cars.  This kit was designed by a Bilstein shock engineer for
Healeys and solid axle TRs.  Since spring wind up is all but eliminated,
acceleration is much faster.  And axle "hop" or "tramp" is eliminated under
hard braking, so the car is more stable when you jump on the binders.

For pix and more details please have a look here
<https://www.triumphexp.com/forum/buy-sell-and-trade-forum.5/tr-solid-axle-traction-bar-kit-improved.1883924/>

--
jim  W4BEA

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

I sometimes feel bad for the smart people - being simple-minded and easily
entertained is totally the way to go! ;-)
J. Stoll