[TR] Replace compression fittings on fuel pump

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at outlook.com
Wed Apr 6 19:31:53 MDT 2022

Has anyone engineered a way to avoid using a sleeve and tube nut at the fuel pump inlet? I would prefer to install a one-piece fitting on the fuel pump inlet and run a length of rubber line to the hard line on the frame, because I keep moving the curved hardline when changing the oil filter and causing the ferrule to leak. I realize I can make up a very short length of tube with a nut and ferrule; wondering if there’s an easier solution.

This is for my TR-4A, by the way.

Thanks,

Cliff