[TR] TR6 speedometer for sale

Frank Burkhart islandgirl.sausalito at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 12:52:51 MDT 2022

I have a 140 mph speedometer from my 1975 TR6.  Speedometer shows 38,922 miles but I don’t have any history beyond that.  When I bought the car a couple years back, the speedometer didn’t work.  After some investigation, it appears there is a problem at the rear of the transmission (Toyota Supra 5 speed) preventing the speedometer cable from spinning.  Rather than troubleshoot the transmission, I installed a GPS speedometer, bypassing all the cables and problems.  On this speedometer, I have been able to spin the dial using a drill and the unit has the trip reset cable.

Selling for 110.00.  I can sent photos to anyone interested.  Just a note - the GPS speedometer was FAR more expensive than $110.00.

Frank Burkhart
frburkhart at gmail.com <mailto:frburkhart at gmail.com>
415.515.1945