[TR] Rear End Camber on TR6

Rochlin Robert rrochlin at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 06:50:16 MST 2022

	Thanks for the timely advice from everyone, it is appreciated.  I’m going to reinstall the adjustable brackets. Being able to adjust the rear camber without disassembling the whole rear suspension is a great advantage.  The bushings I used were from a UK outfit who claimed that their poly bushings were of the same ride quality of the original Triumph rubber bushings.  I got them because I wanted to keep the ride quality as original.  Given the low yearly milage I now drive my triumph, a maximum of 25,000 miles since I installed the bushings, they pretty much self destructed. My new bushings are Superthane.
	It’s rainy and icy here in Boston today so perfect day to get this suspension done.
	Best,
	Bob
	’72 TR6