[TR] Another Triumph loss

keithstewart at bell.net keithstewart at bell.net
Sat Feb 5 17:00:51 MST 2022

Thanks for sharing Jon. Sorry to hear of another Triumph loss. It seems like it is the "season". It brings to mind the many great Triumph connections I, and others, have lost. It also serves to remind us to take the time to let them know how much they are appreciated while they are still among us.

Cheers
Keith