[TR] TR6 engine block

Alex & Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Sat Feb 12 17:55:40 MST 2022

Isn't that going to be a pipe thread? I would guess it to be 1/8" NPT
(tapered) or 1/8" BSPT (straight). Just get a pipe plug of the correct
thread size. There is no bolt thread that will match up as far as I know.
Since the threads are making the seal, use some Teflon tape and/or thread
sealant like RectorSeal or Permatex.

Alex Thomson