[TR] Tr3b suspension

Erkan Hassan erkanhassan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 11:35:32 MDT 2022

 Thanks Randy,
Last night that is what I did and it worked.
I attached the rear shackle first then was able to get the front pin in...mostly.From there I jacked up the spring to the axle and attached the U bolts.
Buttoned everything up and now it is time for the other side!.
I tried the way the manual says first and that's when I ran into trouble...I don't know why it is so wrong...probably it is replacing the old springs rather than installing new ones after 60 years.
Thanks for your helpErkan