[TR] Get in line

stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org stagbytriumph at triumphstagclub.org
Thu Jul 21 17:58:45 MDT 2022

Especially a 3 speed automatic!  That as a huge mistake made for Stags that ZF transmissions fix
nicely.

Now if it were a 6 or 8 speed ZF to leverage the power curve you would have something there.

Not a lot of specs on that GM V8 lump, is it really a 283 maybe out of an old C2/C3 Corvette that
had a Powerglide 3 speed??

Glenn aka StagByTriumph