[TR] Refuelling a Spitfire

Bob yellowtr at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 10 11:27:30 MST 2022

Jonmac,

Regular gas here in Upstate NY ranges from 4.40 to 4.60. And I use the
non alcohol high test in my 3 Triumphs, I bet it will be around 6$ a
gallon by the time winter is over. I am guessing your taxes are a bit
higher than here in the US.

But good news on the brew front. A  16oz draft at my local American
Legion is still $2! And when we visit Florida, a 16oz draft is 1.50! But
at the local pubs the craft brews range from 5 to 8$ a 16oz draft.

Soon the price we pay for gas will rise ad we pump.

Bob