[TR] Refuelling a Spitfire

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 18:07:35 MST 2022

Just topped up yesterday at $3.76gal USD in Texas.

“Last night I saw upon the stair,
A little man who wasn't there,
He wasn't there again today
Oh, how I wish he'd go away”.... Mearns

On Mar 10, 2022, at 12:58 PM, Don Hiscock <don.hiscock at gmail.com> wrote:

I bought fuel twice yesterday travelling between states and paid £0.80/L ($3.999/US gal) in Ohio. And breathed a sigh of relief that I did a driving trip from Missouri to California and back -- 4700 miles -- in January!   California is headed the UK's way on pricing faster than the US midwest.

Don

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html