[TR] upcoming travels (travails???)

bill beecher notakitcar at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 16:30:48 MDT 2022

Yes, the list was on the vtr.org web site, I am/was on it too.
Bill

“The future of the world is contained in a sandwich”  Bergerac

Don’t know if is still there…but there was a list of Triumph drivers/cars who voluntarily to help anyone (TRs) in almost any State … I know I helped a driver replace his differential several years ago…there probably folks who still do that but I don’t remember the website listing all of the good folks still there.   Good Luck