[TR] [6pack] Tire valve stems - TR6 original wheels

dave northrup dave at ranteer.com
Mon Nov 7 09:42:16 MST 2022

I just really have to ask – why would you switch to TR6 stock wheels?  They are expensive to get redone, really aren’t very good wheels, aren’t very good looking, require the trim ring which isn’t very attractive and is a general pain.  There are so many good choices for wheels these days.

I did keep mine for over a decade before my co-owner and co-driver son insisted we upgrade to Konig Rewinds.  They are wider, better looking, and just better wheels.   So glad we switched   https://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/Resized_20190929_161509.jpg