[TR] Old badge

JOE CURRY spitlist at cox.net
Wed Nov 16 16:25:31 MST 2022

I have 15 stickyback Triumphs list decals and 1 Spitfires list one left from the earlier production.  I sold out of the static cling ones (for the inside of glass), but if there is a demand, I can print more.  They are $2.00 each for the ones in stock.  Because of the increase in materials since the earlier production, new ones will cost $4.00 each.  Postage is free to anywhere inside the USA,  International orders add one Dollar.

Joe